Research in American Records
New York State or Nationwide
Our research can include and is not limited to the following:
- Courthouse and clerk records – deeds, wills, mortgages, administrations, guardianships, orphans court
- Archives and Library research
- New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Road Island, Massachusetts, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, National Archives
- Collections of the Daughters of the American Revolution, New England Historic Genealogical Society, New York Genealogical and Biographical Society, Huguenot and Holland Society, New York Historical Society, etc.
- Colonial American published and digitized collections for the original 13 colonies, and more.